Tuesday 20 March 2012

Obsessions

Ladies and gentlemen. 

This, is the reason I am still alive.
And where humanity proves it's existence.



Top left to right: Gianmarco Lorenzi Multicolor. Gianmarco Lorenzi Bling Bling. Christian Louboutin Gold Studded. Ferragamo Red Classic Pump. Christian Louboutin Yellow Sexy Stiletto. YSL Tribute in Red. Alexander McQueen Armadillo. Christian Louboutin Patent Nude Pumps. Miu Miu Triple Bow Flats. YSL Tribute Suade Heels in Hot Fuchsia. Glitter Christian Louboutin. Patent Yellow Sky High Christian Louboutin Pumps. Classic Slingback Christian Louboutin. YSL Tribute in Maroon. Balenciaga Lego-like Sandals. Prada Tweet Bow Flats. Louis Vuitton Spicy Sandals. Christian Louboutin Multicolor Slingback. Sweet Miu Miu Flats with Ruffle Bow. Gianmarco Lorenzi Gold Slingback.  - All photos from Google.



































 As you can see. I am good as crazy. In my eyes there is only one shoe in this picture that does not make sense but I still LOVE them all. I will work my ass off to own this babies. 

Feel free to buy me a pair =)

I find no purpose with wearing heels that has no lifting at the front, so I settled with mostly 1 inch at the front to the benefit of my height. A 5' 2" like me could use a good inches or two!

A girl can never have never shoes, so tell me what's your fav!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna