Friday 16 March 2012

If you were an ice cream flavor, you would be my favourite one.

Was listening to Mindy Gledhill's All About You the whole day, I was brought back to so many emotions the past years. The song was sang romantically, softly and gently reminded me of the days when I was a kid,  the time I first learnt drawings, the times I argued with my mum, the time I got hurt by a boy, and the time I fell in love again. It connects so well, I just lay on the bed, close my eyes... and let the song bring me back in time.

Romantically captured by www.ohweddings.net
Have you ever think back to the times you used to think of the future, then reflect the reality of what really happens. I used to think a lot about the specific years ahead when I was younger; for example, when I was 16 years old I would think when I'm 18 what would I be doing. When I was 18 I thought what would I be doing at 21. Lets just put it in a way that things did not turn out to be what was dreamed of shall we?

Despite the less ideal outcome I can say I have enjoyed the years very much and with no some regrets. That's part of growing up is it not. As of now, I'm very grateful of what I have. A family that guides and support me, a great bunch of crazy friends, a loving boyfriend and his wonderful family, opportunities that may lead my way to a great career, and overall a great environment to grow and explore myself. 

I have been waiting for my job application to give me a notice anytime this week or next week. Been extremely anxious, agitated even sometime. I wonder what would happen to me if I didn't pass through this round where I have placed all my eggs in a basket. That's the thing with me, little patient with too much expectation. When times like this surfaces, I will dig out the worse in me then whine over and over about it. Just like when I see a beautiful dress, I'd put it on and try my very best to look out for the imperfection 'Oh it's making my boobs non-existent!' 'The color makes me look like a zombie'. 

Girls, deserve some slaps some day. 

Convocation is set on the 20th May! Excited much! I'm thinking of what to wear already. That is however not my biggest fear. The time I am sure a lot of them are already working for months already, I could be still working my way to look for a job. It's desperado momento honestly. Would they be 'Haven't you got a job yet? ZOMFG still bumming in Pavilion taking photographs of food?'. Deep sigh. 

Funny how people thinks I am so super sometimes but truthfully I do have my downtimes and suffers from major self-esteem breakdown occasionally. 

Alvin is returning from Shanghai this coming 11th April! I know it's 3 months ahead of schedule but he is coming back for good. Who would have expected things to turn out unfavorably, but this is life. Regardless, all of us (especially ME!) is going to welcome him back with a warm embrace, poor thing suffers loneliness and boredom overseas all by himself. 

I'm having a mini project in hand that I wish to complete before I start working, so I will be heading home tomorrow. Gosh I don't want to think about if the company from Singapore calls me up tomorrow when I'm on my way back! 

Till then, toodles. Have a great weekend ahead. xoxo.

p/s: you must, MUST listen to the song. Click here to fall in love.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna