Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Waiting Game

Without me noticing it's been a week plus since I been here in Singapore to attend my job interview. Spent time out almost everyday until recently because my legs are so sore from walking. It was great because I got to meet up with a lot of them, fruitful trip indeed!

Beautifully captured by The-Silver-Doe
Reason why I am still stuck in Singapore is because I am still waiting for one of the company to get back to me. So basically I will have to stay here waiting until further notice, which I am anxiously waiting everyday. Hopefully everything goes well. I really hope to start this coming April. 

This afternoon was slightly unusual for my conversation with Alvin was about holidays in Bali and buying our first apartment in Ampang. We talked about how we are going to decorate the house, which floor it should be at and the sexy red couch. It was something I find deeply comforting and promising about our future together despite being in a long distance relationship now. We wait patiently till the day we meet again A lot of people asked me was it not difficult? Of course it is, not a doubt. It will always be difficult, but it really shows you how much you want to be with that person because you are investing all your heart and soul in something you can't touch and can't see physically. Could be very discouraging at times, however always bring yourself back to where you started, make the most out of it.

Today, something really big struck me, this person doesn't know me but I feel for her deeply for her separation from her husband. She is a strong, independent young lady, I know she'll make through it. Being a follower for about 5 years now, I hope I could give her a big hug. An inspiration to a lot of young girls, she is on the right path so long she is happy, she still holds the world in her hands. It saddens me how it happened so quickly and without noticing everything reduced to dust.

As of now, I'm waiting for the clock to strike 12am to wish my love Happy 1 Year and 2 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna