Friday 10 February 2012

thou shall not waste thou youth...


Yesterday morning my alarm went off diligently at 10.23am, I casually dismissed it and went back to slumber. With my eyes closed, i thought of "I should not waste my youth" - my eyes opened right away. I couldn't really go back to bed after. Truthfully, we have heard the philosophers, our elders, friends, Facebook memes, or even strangers telling us Youth is something we should appreciate the most. For time travels in one direction, once you missed it, you're never getting it back.

That got me thinking for a while more.. Because I have been 'wasting' my youth as I am speaking. I sleep the sunrise off, lunch is first meal, only productivity was in front of the computer looking for jobs, and spend the rest of the night in front of the computer as well. Problem lies where I can't bring myself to wake up in the morning, and go for a walk around my neighborhood because it is dangerous - I felt like I'm indeed making too damn many excuses.

I'm working on it! Will definitely attempt to wake up tomorrow, sleep early, and embrace my youth by doing something worth remembering. Perhaps to look for a part time job while waiting for response for my official online application. 

Starting to sort of stuff that I will sell online. Some of them never worn, some of them never used, but mostly pre-loved items that I will consolidate and put them on my bloggy soon. 

Designing the website, or blog (I haven't got them figured out yet, need some lesson for HTML) of my personal little project. I'm still doing a little homework about the feasibility of it coming true, although it might not be the next mega project, hopefully it'll turn out successful as well. A total girly site! Stay tune! 

Valentine's is coming! In another 4 days, lovers around the world will celebrate love. Not only meant for lovers, family and friends too, could use this day as an excuse to tell how much they love each other. How would you celebrate yours? My Valentine is all the way in Shanghai, we have exchanged gift, both yet to receive. I do not want anything but to hold him close again, why the flowers and chocolate if he is everything right? However, I am very thankful and excited for what we were, what we are and what we will be. I think being in a relationship just opens up so many corners in your heart that you never noticed of its humble existence until you are loved, hurt, cried, recovered and learn to love again. That to me, is absolutely beautiful. I used to prized my single hood with pride, but now being with him has changed a lot to what I am today. For those who are single, or hurt, or waiting for someone - do not give up! Love is there, just lost it's way looking for you. 

Till then, Happy Valentines to all. Have a great celebration, and spread some love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna