Tuesday 7 February 2012

Beni Arashiro


BENI ARASHIRO. I have been listening to her for almost a year and a half. Not to brag but I believe she is the best vocalist in Japan, talk about live performace - she has never failed to deliver. I have always respect singers that sound not too far from their recordings, but Beni has always sounded better live. Not to mention she's so pretty I wish I have half her face, but sometimes you have to give in that such beauty was only given to some people.  

Sadly Beni is not as famous as mainstream pop and RnB artist like Hamasaki or Nakashima or even Amuro. However I believe she is relatively young and new in the industry as compared to the J-Queens that has dominated the market for a long time. 

Her latest album Fortune, is a little different compared to her previous one. It has more ballad and slightly mellow compared to her other albums. Nonetheless, it's still an album worth listening. My favourite song so far is Darlin' and Unmei No Hito (A Person of Fate).
A true inspiration and artist, I love you Beni!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna