Thursday 2 February 2012

Status: Still, Unemployed.

Beni's Mounidoto brings me back to college - the beginning of  final year,  the period this song is on repeat the whole day. 

Job Hunting
"Do not give up. Do not give up. Do not give up."
I kept repeating this somewhat motivating mantra to myself as day goes by. Indeed, looking for a job is not easy.

Jobstreet.com has been my buddy a month ago. After Alvin left for Shanghai I finally came to consensus to concentrate looking for jobs. Amazing enough it also helped me curbed the loneliness, empty space Alvin left behind.

Well, to a certain extend I would say. Perhaps I'm too picky, or being too generous with options - I really hope I could find a job that I'm both happy and satisfied with. Just in case if you are wondering if they are the same thing, no they are not. Secretly hoping that actually people would like to hire me but they are still on holiday mood, or maybe just too busy to process it. With God's grace, may this month be the end of my unemployment days. 

Dragon Year
It is already the second week of Chinese New Year, how was yours? Did you have a good one? or instead spent time at home resting, sleeping, watching tv and wait for your friends and relatives to visit? Mine was usual, except a little twist this year with Alvin and Khai Zen visiting my hometown in Kuantan. It was lovely to finally have him meeting my relatives, visiting their house and have dinner together. Ang pow collection this year is rather fruitful! Truly blessed!

January 2012 was rather depressing, downs triumphed ups. There was just a lot to handle, sometimes I felt that I'm going to lose it. I couldn't sleep well, cried a lot, no appetite and overall mentally I am just about to break. Thankfully I have Alvin, while I truly miss having him around physically, he has never let me feel alone even he is thousand miles apart. When he told me he is coming back for Chinese New Year, I was immediately overwhelmed by the mixed feelings of happiness and sadness. For what you think I should be happy that I could see him again, of course I would, but the sadness to send him off the second time just overshadowed everything. 

I can do that a million times, but it still hurts every time he leaves.

Su Fen and Jay are being such sweethearts to make sure I'm alright. That's what friends are for =) .


February entered and it's going to be awesomeee!!! I don't care, I will make it awesome even if it is not going to be. 

What's Next?
Wearing a go-getter spirit and continue looking for my first job! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna