Wednesday 29 June 2011

Fingers Over Fingers

As i closed the hard cover of Waiter’s Rant i thought to myself, ‘Hey, it’s been almost a month now’. I finally finished up the sarcastic book that provided me much entertainment on my bus rides and the few hours before i sleep as my schedule does not allow me to socialized with the rest of the civilians that works in normal working time. Thinking back the time where I struggled really hard before i came to Singapore – parting with Alvin, career path crisis, a lot of crying, too comfortable in my own room for good, further from family, so on and so forth; so to say, i’m really in the zone where i realized i have to grow up already. My sister has been much concerned about me which i appreciate a lot, *sigh* i wish i could have a day just to talk to her.

Mr. See is keeping his toes together despite me not being around. i know, it’s not exactly the best time we have in our lives together. I feel bad for him, maybe when i choose to leave all i think of is myself, but i guess i’ve always been that type of person who goes for what i want and do not want regrets, he understands this always-wanna-be-free girlfriend is hard to tame and has always been the greatest darling and support pillar throughout this time. Probably the worst girlfriend he has ever dated but oh well, he loves me and i do too. =P

I deeply miss Su Fen, Jay, Ronald and the very super problematic Sue Seng and

Work has been great so far, despite that i still dread for weekends – which is crap. Oh lord the queue *imaging the line in the restaurant*. Seriously when you see that queue you’ll think to yourself ‘Is this the only restaurant with opened in this world?’. So far i’ve encountered very nice customers, nice regulars, horrifying regulars, or some that are just too particular for their own good. I have good and bad days, but my bad days are shorter than my good days as i’m a person that is easily contented *raised eyebrow*.

I’ll be working in the deli soon! A lot of cheese and hams and olives. Let’s hope I don’t gain weight.

Right now, i just wanna throw on a bikini, and sun tan on a bitchy beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna