Tuesday 26 July 2011

Phone Loser

Goodbye Blackberry.

I remember the trembling feeling in the morning when i know i lost my phone, forever. Not to be found.

"I just topped up my phone. I suppose to call my sister up at night. I suppose to have connections because i'm going back to KL to surprise Alvin. My phone is just 4 months old."

I'm totally soulless at work till the day i got to the plane, and Jay on the phone telling me to 'Turn around.' There I see the familiar face that i misses so much, came to pick me up from the airport. Brought me for a good lunch, went to see Ah Boy (the ever adorable Corgi) and a chat with his mum and sister, shopped around in Mid Valley and just hang out since no one is around and Mr.See is not suppose to know I'm back.

Oh boy the journey to surprise Alvin See is no joke, but all and all it's so worth the journey back.

**********************************************************

I miss Naomi Koo. I just miss her being her.
I miss working part time with Ronald and Sean.
I miss watching and bitching ANTM and fashion with Ronald.
I miss Jay asking Sean to get down of the car *unlocks the door*
I miss Isabelle's voice.
I miss Jia Min's Korean eye smile.
I miss Sue Seng constantly annoying me.
I miss Yin's huggies.
I miss having dinner with Bulat, Chun Ming, Calvin, Shawn and my younger brother.
I miss Yong Jay's concerns about my everything.
I miss the class's sitting orientation and how we cringe everytime it's Wong Heng San's lesson.

Like how i always wanted it to be - freeze the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna