Tuesday 7 June 2011

Coming from Down Under

Hello.

This is my 7th day in Singapore.
Doing fine.
Other than a tons of misses I have back in Malaysia.
Other than those weekend crowd in the restaurant.
Other than the need to wake up wee hour in the morning when I have barely enough sleep the night before.
Other than the food back home.
Other than my bed.
Other than my awesome pc and speakers back home.
Yea, other than that, I'm doing pretty well here.

Pass week have been a challenging phase for me. I'm still very much adapting to the new environment although moving to stay in a new place is no stranger to me. Work is fine, trying to catch up for a lot of things.

Updates

Thankful to Jorge for my first day in SG.
Took 4 syringes of blood for med check-up.
Kinda sad that Peter is leaving for career advancement.
My roommate is Hui Wen Lau (ex-ballerina, gym freak, coffee junkie).
My soon-to-be housemate who is going to sleep in the living room: Simon Lim
My owner and his mum are such angels. Really.
I hate hanging clothes outside the building.
I have one customer that dines in Jones every.single.day.
During weekend i often thought "don't they have any other place to eat?" GO HOME!! ifyouwannaqueuedontfuckingcomplaintwedidntforceyoutoeathereorstandinthelineifyouresohungryorinsucharushgoeatmcdonalds!
Alvin came over to Singapore and I'm beyond, beyond happy.
Went to Marina Bay Sands.
Windowed shopping with Wen realizing that I almost broke my vow.
Yesterday work was fun. =)

The week flies by without me realizing, maybe in a while more you'll hear me going back home already. =)


This is where I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna