Tuesday 8 November 2011

Tippy Tappy Toe

And so it rained right after we finished the morning briefing before everyone slowly tie their apron around the waist and remove their bottoms from the comfy seat, we were happy, it rained. Today at work wasn't tough, I think at any chance, a couple of us were actually bored and yawned a million times. Enjoy while it last they say, we don't get this kind of morning service in Jones regularly. 

Raya flew pass, I didn't get a slight atmosphere of its celebration or a piece of rendang for that matter.. But oh well, I'm in the wrong land to even dream about it. I'm very excited for Christmas though, Jones is starting to prep for the decoration and so is Orchard Road. However I'm not very keen on walking along the street where a hundred million people will be there during Christmas, thinking about the crowd gives me headache. 

Smile! Nothing can beat me!!
Today was a weird day for me. I gave my CV to 2 companies, and it's probably the most random thing ever. Fingers crossed. Added to that, i had this disturbing dream last night about me having a really bad face allergy - imagine millions of red bumps on my face and it's flaking dry, for crying out loud I screamed at my dad to bring me to the hospital and the settings were at the sofa of my home in Kuantan at 12 midnight. I woke up and wondered if my jacket is giving me the nightmare because I hugged it so tightly. 

I've been wanting to write for a couple of weeks now, so many emotional roller coaster, but every time sleepiness triumphs over. So fast, it's already the 6th month of my internship in Singapore, unbelievable. It's been a great journey so far however i can't wait for it to end!

December is going to be a month filled with laughter and tears. 

I anticipate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna