Sunday 20 November 2011

Balloonie


 Welcome to my latest addiction.
 
The fact is I only listen to one song Pumped Up Kicks and in feathery steps I walk to work. 
It's probably the most amazing feeling ever. 
I remembered when I first listened to the song I was completely oblivious to what it will do to me. 
I was not impressed; but the tune was stuck in my head.
It's about a good 3 weeks later I returned to Youtube to savage the song, download it and put it in my phone.

*********************************************


4 comments:

  1. You're still blogging! :O when's internship ending?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it's a great therapy. Haha, are you still blogging? how's work i heard from jay you're working at an advert company now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah in my uncle's c/o. doing okay. not enough vacation though. what you up to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you've been traveling around, not bad ma.. at least you took a break and already got a job now. I'm still looking for a job, gonna start hunting tmr, for real.

    ReplyDelete

Tuna