Monday 23 May 2011

If Only I Could Turn Back Time ...


I remember the steps I took walking out of the exam hall for my last paper. I was cold, needed to go to the loo badly, anxious for something, relieved, nevertheless.. empty.

It's ironic how people always ask "When are you graduating?", the answer went from '4 years time' to '2 years time..' to 'A years time'.. '2 months time' and BAM - Finished. A lot went through my mind when I was on my way out of the toilet walking to meet the boys who has walked out of the exam hall earlier. Alvin saw me and raised his fist in the air happily like a Woohoo-We're-Finally-Done gesture, I was smiling but honestly I was quite confused with my own feelings. I kept asking myself the root of this major emotional roller coaster I had lately about completing studies.

I'm completely aware that college is coming to an end, maybe not seeing it so soon? Then, training starts almost immediately after all the dissertation, assignments, revision, exam, and a week of holiday. 7 Days to sort out your feelings and packing your luggage, literally. When training ends in 6 months time, I'll have to worry about more things. Now that I'm sad to leave my student life, to leave my friends and my boyfriend, and a lost of confidence in almost everything just adds up to my stress level. Know how those adults used to tell you to enjoy your student life and working is gonna be a bitch? That's exactly how I feel now.

To be honest

I'M REALLY SCARED OF WHAT HOLDS IN THE FUTURE

NO. I'M TERRIFIED.

I just wanna tuck in a corner and cry.

As of now, I'm just gonna suck it up. Whatever it is. I'm just going through a phase.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna