Thursday 26 May 2011

3 More Days


In 3 days time, I'll be hoping on the bus heading towards the little island on the south. Counting the days, hours and minutes - I have a lot of things to pack and hopefully spend a little more time with my friends.

********************************************

Came back to KL from Kuantan this afternoon and headed for a satay galore at Ampang, met Atika and the rest who just finished their karaoke session. I wanted to join but thinking that I should spend more time with my family, at least leave after mummy's lunch.

I think over the days I've been digesting the thoughts and idea that I'll be settling in Singapore for the next 6 months, I don't know why I find it unbelievably difficult to sink in the idea in the beginning (No actually I do, it's the after-6-months that worries me). With a little faith in myself I believe I'm just being overly dramatic with the changes. Graduation, internship, soon you'll have people behind you asking you to getajob, starting of a sweaty and bloody war in the work force, then soon you have insurance to pay, loan for car and house and etc.

These ideas used to be so far fetched - we speak about it, but it was never there. And now it's here, right in front of your eyes, waiting to be entertained.

*********************************************

To Atika and Nadya: You sisters are a gem! Thank you Atika for meeting us up, really appreciated it, and Nadya, I'm sure we'll meet some other day! I'm hoping to eat your dad's juicy lamb again hoohoo!! Take care and look forward seeing you both again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna