Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Day Has Arrived


 3rd January

I kept my promise, I didn't cry. 

It was hard to contain it any longer when I came back and see the empty bed, our photo on bedside, the unfinished Lays, and the photo scrapbook you gave me.

I cry myself to sleep, hoping to see you in dreams and waking up next to you.




Thank you for the wonderful month that we spent together, I have truly enjoyed myself coming back to your arms. 

I had a great Christmas; you coming to meet my family in Kuantan; 1st Anniversary; walks; eating; watching documentaries; drinking; cuddling; napping; more napping; watch you browsing 9GAG every morning; Schmellying with you. 

We made the 365! Looking forward for them to multiply! 

Sorry for crying tout les temps, felt like a needy cry baby. It was very hard to imagine us getting separated again, however the day has come. Don't worry about me, I will be strong. Like any days that you're not around, we will make it through like a boss!


We tell this to each other everyday, but I still want to say
I LOVE YOU!!!


p/s: I won't throw your stuff don't worry hehe. Schmelly says hi.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna