Wednesday 21 September 2011

Run A Mile

Hello peeps. It's been a while since I write up a post, seems forever! It's always the feeling of wanting to rant write and ended up thinking of the remorseful feeling I would have after because I have more important things to be done. Hence, the absence of me in this little room has left untouched for a couple of months.

 Le Love Image
So what happened about an hour ago was that my manager called me up and asked if I could go in to work earlier tomorrow, since it's a one-hour forward thingy I didn't mind at all. Followed by that was me ironing at least 7 pieces of uniform and the quiet room with the cricket buzz of the mini jungle outside left me in deep thoughts - crap. what am I going to do after this? I'm at IT again. Then I started panic, sweating in my palms, ironing the shirt up and down for the gazillion-th times, and thought of everything that I should do. I even went to Burberry website hit the 'career' button, that's how psycho I got. Maybe it was a wake up call, telling me after this there will be no more classes, no more slacking and worrying about what to have lunch in college, hanging out with friends between classes at the corridor or pocket money from parents that never seems to run dry. After this, it's all going to be over. *let out a little cry*

It's disturbing how I completely lost all my passion in whatever that I'm doing. I used to want to do this and that, and after college I came over to Singapore and felt this drastic change in me. It's not my first panic attack, in fact I had lots of it during the last semester of college, I just want to regain it back.

I had this talk with Su Fen over Skype for about an hour plus regarding her MIT issue and started thinking if only I have one to be worried that'll be great (although she would rather kill herself to make the call). In addition to that, I'm extremely jealous of those who have completed their internship. Somewhat I just felt time is passing extremely, extremely slow here. It also baffles me how my roommate Wen and I always complains before we start out shifts, and bitch about stupid customers after shifts, and still always so amazed that 4 months has passed. Reminiscing the day when we first moved in to our little room tucked in the corners of Teluk Blangah Heights.

Never felt so pressured in my life, it's as though I have an invisible expectation ahead and I don't know where to start from. I doubt I'll be remaining in the service front line, and I really need to think of what to do next. Then again, I have things to be done now. Reports, internship project *knocks head*, and a big plan ahead to think of what to cook for Alvin's birthday (talking about me cooking for a culinary art student, pfft!) 

At this point, I miss my friends mucho mucho. I miss my family mucho mucho. Of course and Alvin that has been the greatest support and lover of all times.

Trivia of the Month:
 1. I absolutely hated my new phone's button.
 2. Facebook updated their interface, I changed it to the old one.
 3. Blogger changed their new interface, I loved it.
 4. I was thinking who to call first on the 25th Sept - Mr.See or Mr.Thia
 5. Got Alvin to join me on a vegan-week.
 6. Completed my internship report today *beam*
 7. Finished watching Season 9 of Hell's Kitchen
 8. Looking forward to next Friday, very very excited!
 9. iPad / Mac Book Pro










No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuna